Roof Repairs Pretoria | Repairing, Waterproofing and Painting | Zinc, Tile, Flat, Concrete, Harvey and Metal RoofsRoof Repairs Pretoria specializes in roof repairs and fixing any problem you might have with your roof. Our company in Pretoria (Gauteng) provides reliable roofing services, including roof waterproofing and sealing, painting of roofs, general roof maintenance and inspections and complete replacements of roofs. Repairing, waterproofing and painting done on all types of roofs:
- zinc roofs
- tile roofs
- flat roofs
- concrete roofs
- Harvey roofs
- metal roofs
- replacing – all types of roofs
- painting – all types of roofs
- sealing roofs and waterproofing
- repairing and replacing of ceilings
- fixing leaks
- roof inspections
- roof maintenance
- damp proofing
- painting of interior and exterior walls
We are Experts in the following Roofing and related services
1. Replacing of Existing Zinc Roof.The most common reason for completely replacing a Zinc roof will be because of years of neglect. What will happen is that the roof screws will start loosening, letting in moisture which will cause beams to rot. Furthermore, the Zinc sheeting will rust to the point that they can not be salvaged. Corrosion is caused when the metal on zinc roofs get exposed to all external elements, due to irregular roof maintenance. If left too long or without the correct treatment this will result in replacing the zinc roof. At this stage, roof timber may have weakened to the point that even they may have to be replaced. As a result, the roof will have to be completely replaced. (Read more)
3. Waterproofing and Painting of Zinc Roof.Immediate action needs to be taken when surface rust on your metal roof (IBR/Corrugated) is detected. This will consist of: Mechanical removal of surface rust, chemical treatment, the correct primers, waterproofing and painting procedures are a applied to prevent corrosion spreading any further.
4. Repairing to Box Gutters.There are two major problems on box gutters: the box gutter is too small or the water is not flowing away and this causes corrosion which leads to leaks.
5. Repairing Tile Roofs.Nailing buttons on gables need to be replaced prior to replacing the damaged fascia boards. It is vital to check that there are no broken brandering.
6. Waterproofing and Painting on Tile Roof.The most common areas to look at on leaking roofs are: valleys, hips, ridges and flashing. Replacing eroded cement, professional repairs and correctly applied waterproofing will eliminate the leaks. Older tiles absorb water which requires correct cleaning to eliminate the fungus growth, treatment and correct waterproof application.
7. Concrete Roof.Concrete roofs absorb water like a sponge, therefore the surface needs to be waterproofed and regular maintenance is a necessity
8. Balconies / Showers.Before tiling either a balcony or shower, the correct waterproofing needs to be applied. If not done this will result in damp problems and costly repairs.
9. Damp Proofing and Painting of Internal and External Walls.There are different types of damp problems that may occur. Identify the correct cause of the problem. Therefore preparation is the key secret to a successful and durable painted project.
Roof repairs, waterproofing and painting.
As, a highly reputable company with an first-class track record and client referrals we specialize in the fixing, waterproofing and painting of all roofs. We not only bring top-grade quality material and ability to your roof, but also 30 years experience.
Roof repairs Pretoria strives to build long time relationships with our customers. We do not believe in short term solutions because we do it right. Representatives will always give you the best possible advice in repair, replacement and waterproofing of all tile-, zinc-, concrete- or slate roofs.
We offer a five year guarantee on all work done which includes labour and material, no questions asked. The extendable guarantee becomes available after the 5 year period has expired. The repair will be part of a procedure where we cover a protection layer of liquid flexi bond on existent waterproofing material and the painting of waterproofing.
The client will be re-issued with a 5 year guarantee after this process has been completed. This is an on-going procedure where a client does the maintenance every 5 years. Roof repairs Pretoria also suggests that once you have done your upkeep / roof reparation on your roof that you bring this under the attention of your insurer.
Roof repairs Pretoria sends seasonal newsletters to our customers to remind them of the renewable maintenance of guarantees as well as the current trends in the industry. We offer seasonal maintenance where we clean gutters, do general repairs and waterproofing.
Roof repairs Pretoria is 100% trustworthy
Roof repairs Pretoria is a well-established and highly trustworthy roof repair company, based in Pretoria. The workforce is highly experienced specialized artisans that undergo constant courses on their trade as well as safety procedures. Tools and safety equipment used are maintained regularly.
Inspection on your roof must be an ongoing process. It will help to avoid costly repairs later. Roof repairs Pretoria will arrange for maintenance inspectors to periodically inspect your roof. This will ensure the roof is up to specification, avoiding problems from escalating, which will assure the longevity of your roofing structure.
The expert teams are supervised by highly competent craftsmen with many years of experience. They oversee the work being done properly and safely. Materials used are the latest and best obtainable for the job. All work done on your property is guaranteed for a full 5 years, with an extended guarantee available after the 5 years.
Get a Consultant to contact you!